Thursday, December 10, 2009

LAST PAPER CMON

Hi I'm here to cure my boredom. Haha.
You see my friends all finish their bloody paper today, they feel so fucking shiok right now. They can go enjoy, they can just celebrate, how about me? Reach home still have to open that bloody red book to continue reading my notes of RA2. Srsly, i will FOREVER hate Accounting and i swear next time if i really went into Retailing, i will definitely ask OTHERS to do accounting, i can do all the sai kang but NOT accounting. Zzzzz.

Idk why but maybe it's my psychology problem but each time i read something that has to do with accounting, my head will start to hurt and then i will stop. I wanna faster finish tomorrow's paper and then KUISHINBO !!! Either that or Sakae Sushi. Bf's treat. :D Wheezcxzcxzcz, he shld know I've worked hard. (:

& he's so cute!
He's REALLY cute. Although childish but at least he made me smile stupidly. Heh.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home