Monday, December 7, 2009

DRUNK

4.30AM RIGHT NOW! & I'm awake! Know why ? Cause I'm starving, really. HAHA. I woke up cause too hungry.
This time we drank scotch and beer and red bull. & this time i really got drunk.
I cried over my brother, my mum. I'm so glad that my uncle was there. Hmm.. Wanna thank my friends too, i think I'm super irritating at that time i guess? I cannot remember much what i said. I'm only clear minded when my bf called. =/
Thanks for all the hugs and kisses. I love it man. (Y) (:
Quarrelled.

& now no wonder they always say, it's hard to love someone yur friends hate.
But so what? I didn't give a big shit about it. But what i get?
What i get from all the things i've been trying to do?

Heart over mind / mind over heart?
You tell me. What to do.

Omg i feel like trying kfc black pepper chicken. HAHA.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home