Thursday, December 17, 2009

Lovelove

I wanna shop, so so badly. T.T
Either online or @ town. I wanna shop!!!! T.T Money? _l_ hais hais hais. How i wish I'm really as rich as alycia, so i can have $500 bonus during the holidays. zzz.
Is it so long never shop right, will lose the feeling one leh!
So when i shop, i won't dare to try, or lazy to try. THE FEELING WILL BE GONE! SO I NEED TO SHOP SOON! Argh.

I really need to update my closet, srsly. Lol. When i see girls dressing up so beautifully, i can't help but to envy. =/

Okay enough of the complains.
Tomorrow ! :D:D:D
Finally going out and enjoy! Hehe.
Oh yah and guess what, ytd babe came to suntec and find me during my work ! Woooo! I was so excited and happy. Hehehehehehe. Thanks sweetie, i love youuuuu.
And my sweetheart bought for me something that I've always been dying to eat but forgot about it, MY ECLIPSE!! Anyone miss eclipse? HAHAHA.

I had such a happy 1 hour break w boyfriend. (:
Today he wanted to find me but unable to. ): Awww it's okay baby, i appreciate the effort. :D

I wanna faster see baby tomorrow! Hehe and i think i passed him my ulcer. >.<
Altho i have a very painful and irritating ulcer, but it just become numb when my lips touches his. :D
(L)

Love you babe.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home