Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Temper's back

Some things when you realize it, it will be too late alrdy.
Make sense? Lol.

When you keep giving chances, will you get tired of the disappointment and one day stop giving chances? Move on w your life, and never ever turn back. Being too soft-hearted might be the weakness in your life.

I've given every breath I've got
Sometimes you gotta break down and breathe.
I just don't know what the problem is, what the deal is
Was i there TOO MUCH, did i move too fast, i couldn't see it?

There's a saying, treat people the way you want them to treat you.
What am i being treated like srsly?

I REALLY LOOK LIKE SOMEONE YOU CAN JUST DON'T CARE ABOUT IS IT?!?!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!!?!??!?!?!?!??!!!?!?!?!??!

I really wanna throw my fucking temper alrdy. I buay lun. I fucking dulan.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home