Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Tired

I'm tired of putting the effort alrdy. The disappointment is enough for me to handle. Thanks babe though, for concerning and making me feel better. ;)

Srsly am I the kind of person that others can take me for granted very easily?
It takes 2 hands to clap, if I'm the only one trying, things will never work out well. In the past I would still stupidly give my all, but now thanks to babe reminding me and telling me making me realize that I should stop doing what I always does.

When I put you at a v high importance, where am I in your heart/life? How important am I? Is it equal as mine? I highly doubt so.

I love you babe and I know this will never happen between us. Hehe. I think only very very few people will know what I'm talking about or referring. Don't bother to ask me If you do not know because I don't wish to spill it out.

I miss you baby!
Working w cecilia tomorrow. Heh.

I want storm warriors+nachos! Hehe.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home