Friday, December 18, 2009

I miss youuuuuu

Bloody hell, Me wanna take photo with You more! But i keep forgetting when I'm w you. Urgh.
I don't care, Sunday go out i bring my camera, and next week when you have yur off. Every single day I'm bringing my camera, if no choice I'll hold it w my hands so i won't forget. And camera-shy is so NOT allowed! hahaha.

I wish time can slow down when I'm w you, time can pass faster when I'm w/o you.

I'm very reluctant about tomorrow. 12-9pm, all alone. ):
But I'll be looking forward. Cause babe's coming to dine w me. Wheecxzxzcz! :D
Let's hope time flies tomorrow. Hehe.

Today went to Plaza Sing w Babe & friends for the Avatar. Hmm babe kept telling me, walk in w a NEUTRAL mindset. NEUTRAL. So I'm v neutral. HAHA. 3D somemore. I think it's not THAT bad but super long, i inside dnknw yawn how many times. But i almost cried when the animal died. Zzzz. That bloody fucker deserve to die like chopped into thousand pieces for the animals. For the humans, i don't care la, they die then die lor. HAHAHAHA.
Walked around and ate dinner. Mee sua + Ji Pa. AIYOYOYO so shiok.
Hahaha. I miss him alrdy. >.<

I love you

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home