Monday, January 4, 2010

I missss

I'm free now so here to blog.
Anyw, New year's eve went to PRP to countdown + drink. Main thing would be drinking, 2 bottles all finished. (:
I got drunk last so glad that at least i remembered some shows that i watched. Haha. Went to babe's home and stayover. Poor little boy is all alone at home if I'm not w him cause his house have NOBODY! ):
Next day we went out in the afternoon to watch Old Dogs. Very funny movie, i don't mind watching it again. Heh. Met Daniel for dinner together @ Yishun. Wooo my wanton mee. Hahah. I cannot forget his actions on that day when i said he look like metta and he actually ACT like one and i tell you, is totally look like metta. I laughed like mad when i saw his actions, when i think of it again i still will laugh. HAHA.

Went home and babe stayed over. Woke up and we prepared to have lunch together, came home and played comp tgt. Hahah. (: He helped me clean my air-con now its like cold cold one. So shiok! HAHA.

Then we left for my shawnniiiee's 21st birthday chalet. Met Shawn boo @ Tamp and he drove us there, wa his driving is scary i swear if I'm gonna drive i definitely will be better. LOL. His parking is damn embarrassing. HAHA.
Stayed there for an hour or so and cabbed to my Grandma's place. Slacked downstair smoke awhile w cousins & her boyfriend. I still think her boyfriend is hot and handsome! Damn. LOL.

Went up and ate, cut cake. Mahjong session for those elderly (babe,Jeffrey,Cousins). Then nobody teach me or entertain me, so i went down to smoke w Stella. Ice blast (Y)(Y). Stella say like air-con. HAHA. But it's damn shiok. Waited for their mahjong to end and went home. Next day went to work, den feeling uncomfortable and all over. Sucks and babe forced me to eat porridge, hot milo. WA I TELL YOU THAT'S THE MOST BORING DINNER I EVER HAD. I like craving for Mac so badly! T.T
Went to his house and rest and then went home when he books in.

School sucks nowadays cause of this bloody 1st ave shit. I forever hold this grudge even when i enter into my coffin.

I miss spending time w babe,
i miss grabbing and catching up w his hand that's always looking for mine.
I miss hearing his voice saying that he loves me.
I miss him always giving me a sweet kiss whenever he wants to.
I miss laughing at him and making him laugh.

I love you babe, and i know you love me too. Idk how many times have i said this alrdy. Getting boring right? I'll think of something new soon k. HAHA. I wanna faster see u! (:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home