Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Pictures

He stick those to my hp. And it's damn nice. (:
He tried to look more mature than me. HAHA

He wearing my necklace, how gay is that.

City Sq Mall

We bought maths book to actually do maths. -.-

My lover got drunk on that day

The Da bian light. LOL

I'm wicked. And I'm proud of it. :D

He's old fashioned and he refuse to admit it. HAHA


Discovery centre!

My colour!

3D

And my best x'mas present ever. (L)


I update when I'm back!
Okay X'mas eve was awesome. (:
We went to drink @ Serangoon. Bought the stuff and started playing game and drink. First it was Sabrina drunk, then Stella, then me. HAHA. Then alycia!
Aiyo but it was a hell of a night. :D
Stayed over @ Babe's house, then went to work the next day @ Central.
After work went to Farrer Park's new mall w babe. (: Walked around and he bought a new tv. *claps* for the richass. LOL
Nothing much, weekends just watched chipmunks 2 and it's nice. (Y) Funny and cute. School started 2 days ago and the feeling just suck. It sucks more when i realize our teacher was different and she keep promoting that she's from mediacorp. -.-
Like how WOW can that be. -.-
And she's so so boring like as if she's just teaching for the sake of passing time. Sucks.
Went TM to eat.
Met Babe @ Jurong and we went to Discovery Centre together. (:
Can you believe it, i took train from Tampines to Joo Koon. Wtf. Hahaha.
We had fun over there. Paint ball, shooting, making badge. (:
He's just sweet. I love you.
Then we sit at Mrt station watching hi my sweetheart. Hehe. It's so nice.
Ytd babe came to find me after my work and went home tgt. :D
I love you babe, you know i do. (L)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home