Friday, January 8, 2010

TOMORROW!


Look at my dog! So cute right. Heheh.
Ever since i started working, i realize there have been lesser time for me to rest or just simply nua. I feel like i need more time, MORE. Sigh. Like I'm always able to blogshop, do stupid stuff online, find random people and talk random stuff online but now it seems like i can actually totally don't touch the computer for days. Zzz.

Anyw, I'm DYING to meet babe tomorrow. ): was working for the past 2 days. Today as in Thurs was finally free to actually do project w Sab. Felt so nice after taking photos and discussing about the project. It's like there's an outcome, so productive. I feel so proud, HAHA same goes to Sab uh. Cause we were seldom so hardworking, but we are finally motivating ourselves to get our asses to move. LOL.
Tomorrow we'll be going to babe's house to play mahjong! I'm still in the learning process (:
Let's hope it will be fun k. Hahah.
Saturday will be our own sports day.
First ave, just please. Fuck off from my bloody fucking life. It's packed and messy enough, please don't chup in. -.- Like as if i say this got use like that. Idk how long never even step into first avenue WHICH IS GOOD! I rather i totally don't step into school as well. zzz.

And can i take public speaking next sem again? HAHAHAHA. I can just simply score one A for one stupid impromptu speech. HAHAHAHA. Public speaking is just like my paradise, if only subjects in TP are like that. =/
Now how i wish i was in RP. zzz. All you do is talk and you get your grades from presentation. (Y)

Okay gotta go sleep soon! Meeting Sab tomorrow! Nights everyone!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home