Thursday, January 14, 2010

Boyfriend's complain

Ahhhh!! Memorizing my speech now and I'm only at 2nd paragraph! Dammit.
Imma good girl today. Went to school for boring RVM lecture and then i waited outside RA class for 15mins and just to realize that there's no class today cause it's consultation. Wtf. I'm like an idiot waiting outside. Nabei nobody even tell me.
So i dropped by t1 to pass the key to colleague and went home. Now I'm trying hard to shuff the whole of the speech into my brain so i can say it well later on. ):
I wanna score well for Public Speaking but I'm always so lazy to go! >.< Hahah.
And i miss baby, and i think i deserve something because I FINISHED 3 RA TUTORIAL FOR NOTHING! Hahah. Maybe a slap for myself and then a clap. Slap for being stupid, clap for being hardworking. okay lame.

Anyw. MONDAY! Wheeezxczxczxcz lepak people! Lepaklepak! I just LOVE to chillax SO MUCH. It's like machiam as shiok as sleeping but cannot fight w sleeping. Sleeping just own. (L)

Sometimes you know listening to your boyfriend's complain, you feel like going into NS and whack the officer or person who actually punishes him or force him to do something he don't like to do.

I love you! (:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home