Monday, January 11, 2010

3D crystals

Stupid BfBeautiful crystal 3D puzzle. My rose ! :D:D

My apple. Hahah. So cute
It's not easy. Really.

Very lazy to blog.
Stupid hi my sweetheart, made me cried like hell. Zzz. Eyes damn tired and dry now. Haha.
Anyw, friday was mahjong session! Went to T1 first to actually do our RVM project.
Then took bus down to babe's house. His mahjong tiles damn nice uh, full black. But idk how to play, so I'm still learning but i will get the hang of it soon! Haha. Ate dinner. As usual, superb. Maybe cause i really miss home cooked food a lot.
Watched this movie "man of honor" i think. Not bad, a little boring, vintage and draggy but storyline's great.

Saturday nothing much, nua-ed at home. Ate steamboat at night (Y) awesome, i shld have just went in a very very empty stomach, cause the food quite shiok actually. Hahah.
Bought these crystals 3D puzzles. He fixed 1 apple and 1 big rose for me. *touched* soooo nice know. Hahaha. And it's damn tough and tiring, i tried to help and i feel like asking him to give up. Like so tiring! Hahah.

Went to work on Sunday, starting v nice uh, he bought bread for me and vitasoy(insert smiley facesssss). Then after that quarrel. I don't mind saying out what's the quarrel about la, bcus i already told all my friends about it alrdy. HAHA.
Idk why i think my fate is like this.
Every boyfriend i have right, SURE got ex-gf chup into the picture one. Really. Best. I swear my husband - no ex gfs allowed. That would be the extra criteria from now onwards. (Y)

Friends support me right! HAHA.
Met him for dinner @ Yishun. Aye i just love the food over there. I tried porridge w frog/toad idk. IT'S DAMN EEEWWW. Okay la, the meat no taste one, soft soft den plainplain. But i just cannot imagine I'm eating one of those things.
Wa. See i can eat bitter gourd and frog now. SHOWS HOW MUCH I LOVE YOU NOT?! hahahaha.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home