Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Guardian Angel

Now twister fries make me smile. (:

Some girls really have issues. Those kind of girls are like the most dangerous ones, where they hide their motives damn well and make them look like the innocent victim. This is why, i prefer guy friends. & this is why, i don't like my bf's ex gf. Cause no matter how many million people tell me she's good she's nice, i just don't have a good feeling about her. MAYBE I'm bias but the feeling just not there. Why she just cannot be direct/straightforward. Like mua. (insert manymany smileys) HAHAHAHA.

No lecture for today! (Y)
Which leads to me miss being in Ker's class cause my bloody class rap didn't even inform us lecture was cancelled.
Woke up early (for me), nua-ed till afternoon and prepared for work. Boring boring boring boring as usual. Spent an hour just combing one stupid doll's hair. Mac for dinner! (:

I wan monday!! :D

My guardian angel is such an awesome song. (Y)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home