Friday, January 29, 2010

Sweetieeeee

I love babe soooooooo much!

Guess what happened today! :D It's just Thursday but I've alrdy got my bonus! My sweet boyfriend told me he got liberty, but i was tired so i gave it a miss. Didn't expect him to actually cab all the way down to my house! We were messaging halfway when he said "open the door", i was like "huh??". Then when i opened my door, i got a shock, but a smile just automatically appear on my face. :D *hugs*
He's just so awesome. We had a simple dinner near my house and he went back off to camp. Tomorrow he will be out again. Wheezcxzcxzc. Hahah.

It's kinda good thing that i skipped the whole day of school today huh. Hahah!
Anyw, let's rot tomorrow cause it's 1st ave. Zzzz. Fuck TP.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home