Friday, January 22, 2010

It's as if I'm alone


Somehow idk what to blog about. =/
Had my CDS ytd consultation, and it sucks cause my partner is kinda full of herself. -.- She thinks my english was not that good when I'm the one correcting her english. Wth. She ask me how to say that STD can spread in a nicer way, den i say okay say it in a simpler way just say STD is contagious? ISN'T CONTAGIOUS THE WORD? and then she give me the huh.... face LIKE AS IF IT'S NOT GOOD ENOUGH! wtf right?
Okay nvm
On my way home i was waiting for bus at the school bus stop, then i saw this guy SO CUTE!! I think from Canoe Polo if I'm not wrong about the stick he's holding. LOL. I was so shy i actually walked to take 291. HAHAHA. And fate brought me and chow tgt. HAHAHA
I saw chow @ the bus stop w his friends
So we went Tamp int tgt. He acc me to return my key, buy my cleanser and my notebook.
Thanks bro! (:

Finished RJ ytd night, but i got MB and Persuasive speech to do today. Sigh. Skipped school today cause it was raining, I'm tired and lazy also. LOL.
Will be taking mc later w sab and chow is coming to meet us most probably. (:

& bro, I'll never stop trying.

Goodbye people! MC time!
I srsly hate poly.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home