Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Telephone

Hi I'm here to blog for a little while. I'm like sleeping 10hours but it doesnt seem enough for me. Ytd talked to babe on the phone!!!! ^^v
Okay yah a bit stupid to be so excited cause every couple talks on the phone x5 as much as i do. LOL. & he so cute uh cannot stand it. LOL.
When i told him sab's bf can sleep for 16 hrs like own me sial, his reaction was "i think you 2 can fight. i think you also can" LOL.

It was really wonderful, i actually hear his voice until so shiok. Hahah.
Ytd i was working @ t1, so bored so so bored but time passed faster than usual. I can see babe's really trying but please don't force yourself alright.
I really can't imagine life w/o you. Idk how will i be like.

Today gonna work at t1 again, will be restarting my notes all over again.

Guys are really blockheads uh. Zzz.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home