Thursday, January 28, 2010

Exhausted

Srsly, working part-time and studying at the same time can train how well you gonna manage your time. The worse part which is the nightmares comes when exams are nearing because those will be the deadline for project submission, i have to work and give schedule every week, and i can't work all weekends because that will be the only time I'm able to see my boyfriend.

I feel so guilty today cause I've skipped morning lecture and now I'm skipping my RA2 tutoial, but in order to make myself feel less guilty, i told myself that oh not to worry cause i alrdy did tutorial 8. (:
Left 2 more weeks and I'll definitely go to make sure I listen to every single shit.

Tomorrow's friday and it is always the day I'm looking forward to, but i wonder if babe is able to book out not. =/

Having rehearsal later, so lazy. Sigh.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home