Tuesday, February 2, 2010

5 awesome days and nights

I'm here to update!
Saturday was working, babe came to fetch me and we had supper rotiprata @ 201 tehtarik. I was telling babe scarly we bump into terence over there. Hahah.
Went home and nuaaaaaa.

Sunday shopping spree w family! Mummy's my atm for that day. Whee! hahah. Reached home and i was shag-ed. Hahah.

Monday had interview roleplay and it was crap man srsly. -.- So fucking lame.
Went home after settling evrythg and babe's waiting for me! Hehe. Went home and prepare to leave for queensway. Oh wait, first, i went to book my theory test. Wtf right, beverley yue is actually TRYING to drive. Tmd no wonder taxidriver and tavis also laugh. Basket.
Went queensway and walk around, took a few photos and will upload it tomorrow! (:
Reached home order mac and guess what my brother and ali actually played dota tgt. -.-
And my bro is the one who initiated the conv and jio him to play. Good job, now they like friends alrdy. Zzzz. Stupid dota, one day i invent virus ONLY FOR DOTA. Save the girls in the world. Woooo.

Today went to eat lunch w babe and then went for work while babe went home. I miss him alrdy. These 5 days were awesomely awesome. (:
It's so nice when go to sleep, there's someone who gives you a kiss on the forehead saying goodnight to you, able to protect you whenever you have a nightmare. When you wake up, the first person you saw is the one that you love most, the face so sweet so innocent and so deeply in dreamland. Awwwww. Hahah.

I love you baby. :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home