Thursday, February 4, 2010

WHEN?!!?

Really not easy to find a true friend.

Sometimes i really hate peope who say others but they are doing it themselves. Idk whether I'm like this also, wa if im also like this i also hate myself sial. HAHA.
Sometimes things sound easy and simple to you but when things really happen on you, you will have a different reaction from before.
Some things can lead to really bad consequences if you don't learn how to handle it well. For example, the guy will take you for granted and your relationship might go haywire.

Why is it that all of the guys that I'm in love w are in love w dota?
When will i be able to meet a guy i love who doesn't love dota?
I'm already slowly trying to adapt to guys alrdy, causing myself to become half guy alrdy.
I don't understand.
What kind of logic is this?
You apologise, but if no use the girl doesn't forgives you, does it mean that you have no choice but to argue back? What BULLSHIT is this?
When... srsly WHEN will you actually STOP argueing w me?
Does it kills you to not argue w me?
How many chances am i suppose to give out before you learn how to NOT ARGUE?!?!?!!

Everything has a limit boy. Be careful because sooner or later i might give up.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home