Saturday, February 20, 2010

TSK

My dog is sitting on my lap right now, so cute! Keeps staring @ my screen. Hahaha.
She's like the best best best. Hahaha is like i always neglect her but she never fails to be there for me. Sounds wrong but who cares. Hahaha.

I swear big time next time my boyfriend HAVE TO be english speaking. Die die also english speaking. Including pple around him.

Anyw i damn lazy to post the photos but this CNY wasn't that bad afterall. Hahaha. Just that yeah relatives drift apart but cousins still tight as ever. (:
Played poker w stella and friends, fuck it i lost $25 to keith ong _l_ and stella lost $100 to him. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. Fucking funny, she just cannot accept the fact she lost $100. But poker is a fucking fun game srsly. HAHAHA.

Stayed over from weds to friday. Wonder if it was appreciated. =/
Anyw i woke up like 8am just to join them for market, kereen knows the reason well. I can spam vulgarities all the way, drank cough syrup also knn so fucking awful. Srsly, idk why i wanna join also. The whole process in the market i was breathing through my mouth all along. Dammit i could be at home sleeping w the fucking shiok air con. T.T

Okay good bye.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home