Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Alcohol never dies

My present from Bangkok! :D loveeee it.
See the drunkards under my block. LOL

The little girl trying to take care of people -.-











Yo! So ytd ninja finally came back from bangkok! Woohoo miss her man. Went airport to meet up w the rest, played monopoly deal as usual. Waited for ninja and finally get to meet her and she bought us presents! Awww touched. Then after a quick catching up, we actually went to simei to drink the black label muahahaha. Then because after Gayu sneaked out of her house, we need more alcohol so went to take scotch muahahaha. Drank, one high another drunk. Thanks a lot man. Hahaha. It was fun though, woohoo playing the whatever never ever have i ever game. Hahaha! Today went back to school for proj just for a little while, done and lunch at tamp and finally used the vouchers. -.- And omfg my friend Sab she broke her ring while helping me to try on this top from topshop. I swear the whole incident and situation was fking classic, she was looking around for parts of her ring while I'm still looking at the top on her even when she kept saying "my ring broke! my ring broke!" hahahaha. Okay gna be real busy the whole week! Bye! Make a blast before school starts again.
All I'm asking for is your voice.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home