Sunday, December 12, 2010

Shakin my head

Saturday was a stupid day, first, entrepreneurship forum, second, unhappiness. Anw the whole talk i was trying to sleep comfortably and c'mon for god sake everyone is wearing casual only our fking course is wearing smart casual, srsly? I wna like say it in front of her face but i rly don't wna risk my year 3. Hahaha. K after school i cab down to have lunch w babe and went home to have a rly long nap till like 7pm. (Y) Damn shiok, woke up prepare and went to Ion to pass the lens to Joan and DAMN i miss all of them. I heard they close at 11pm on weekends now i was like whoa wtf lucky I'm no longer working there. LOL! Went to dhoby ghaut, ate Astons for dinner and played the arcade as usual. Watched rapunzel! I swear it's damn nice. It's like cute funny kinda nice, i love the chameleon and the horse. Hahaha. Cab home and goodnight. Sunday woke up early to have mac breakfast at yishun, we just practically stroll around yishun and khatib area, the weather was killing us. Had Jap buffet for dinner and it was good. Okay home sweet home but I'm lazy to start on any school stuff. Maybe ltr? Hehe. Bye!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home