Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Sickest birthday ever

I love this present although the photos like shit. LOL
Justin bieber's hairstyle is damn trendy for butches huh.

My another neighbour!

Okay a lot of things to update. First of all my 19th birthday is damn sick, i swear, i cried again. I rly don't dare to go think what will happen on my 21st, and they are right, it's too high level for me. Kay so these few days have been hanging out w my colleagues or rather i have been hanging out w my colleagues all along and I'm rly enjoying it. I miss Neco, Andy, Ameer, Darren, Firman, Kunzhe, Yikee, Deryk, Brien, Andy. Sigh even though some people come for a few days we click like as if we know each other damn well. Okay I'm gna do some major update soon since my attachment is ending real soon! :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home