Monday, October 25, 2010

Time pass fast when you're enjoying


Fuck i just rmbed tht my card-reader is w my SIC now i can't upload the pictures from my camera. Anw i rly miss my friends, miss the time when u msg each other and the next moment u guys gna meet up, then u gna meet up again tmr and tmr and tmr and tmr. Fuck i miss lepak-ing a lot a lot, now evrytime i have off day i won't even use it to lepak i don't even have time to waste alr. 24hrs is damn little for a day. Hahaha. Anw ytd was kinda fun went out w babe in the early afternoon to shop around, met up w the rest and went scape to play arcade, have dinner and went home. We played the pool&bowling game and as expected, my score is the least. \ If the chalet failed, i swear I'm still gna find somewhere to drink all the bottles of alcohol, i wna vomit like 10 times if not I'm not satisfied. Okay kidding. LOL

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home