Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Off day is awesome


Off day today! Altho i prefer to get off day on a weekend but i can't choose. Anw working ytd was cool, Eric bought us fries and drinks from burger king, how sweet right! Hahaha. I miss my life. Okay I'm meeting the clique ltr, can't wait! Although it's just a simple gathering but i guess it'll still be as fun as usual. :D I can't rly rmb much srsly, weekend was spent w boyf, movies, dinners, oh we went to scape's arcade and there's this game tht's damn cool. It's a bowling game but using a pool concept, means there's a ball but you don't throw, you use a pool stick and hit, see how many pins you can hit. Damn cool i swear. Too bad photos can't be taken. Oh and i braided my hair! Love it but bcus I'm damn rough so it gets messed up alr. Okay i gtg prepare soon. Some people rly won't wake up and there's nothing you can do about it, all you can do now is just sit and watch how the person slowly gets deeper and can't pull themselves out.
No one loves this

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home