Monday, September 20, 2010

Let's get this over and done with

Hey so yeah today was the first day of internship, i woke up at like 6.30am to report at 8.30am. we had some time before we enter the store so we sat at starbucks. So basically, i was at Topman while gaya and lynette's at Topshop. Guess i was the lucky one, cause i went up and saw Topshop is much busier than Topman. Hahah, and i swear the guys are so much more friendly than the girls. They chatted w me and all so yay i got new guy friends. Hahah. My off day's on wednesday, sounds good cause there's ladies night! Hahah! Okay. Thurs I'll end at 5pm, so which kind souls are going orchard for some shopping or whatsoever please call me after 5pm, unless I'm tired which i think most probably i will be. Hahah. I'm rly tired so goodbye.
I'm trying hard to wake myself up

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home