Monday, September 13, 2010

Me love

Is this cool shitz or what?! \m/
I feel like getting a word tattoo. Hmmm.. Anw Friday i went over to boyf's house in the afternoon, put down my stuff and went to FEP tgt, got jammed in the middle cause of HariRaya. Did express manicure for the v first time and they kept laughing at my expression cause i felt uncomfortable someone doing my nails for me. Hahah ate lunch over there and went over to lucky plaza but didn't get the fking charger cause they tried to con our money! Hahah. Then went to play monopoly deal at macdonald, kinda fun to have 4 pple playing. Went to AMK after tht to play pool cause the kbox is too fking expensive and i rly improved. Hehe. Ate dinner like 11plus then cab home. (Y) Was suppose to sing kbox on saturday morning but my eyes rly refuse to open so sorry so in the end slept till afternoon then went to buy paint and stuff to paint his room's door black. Fun i love painting like how i love colouring when i was young. Sunday morning boyf have some 21km marathon, i think he's insane in some way srsly. I slept all the way till he came back and continue sleeping all the way till 7pm, guess what i slept a total of 18hours on sunday! I think this is damn shiok, totally breaks my own record. Not gna waste my holidays, I'm dying to drink srsly, dying to go sentosa and have fun, dying to go many many places, do many many stuff but I'm only left w 1 week. Okay done, bye!
The smile, the love.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home