Thursday, September 9, 2010

Nothing beats this


I feel like getting my tongue pierced srsly and i feel like getting a small tattoo. Anyone supports this idea? Hahah. I hate thinking about stuffs at home, hate thinking about those stuffs tht i rly wna get, wna do but don't have enough cash or enough time. Gna clear my table a little later, afternoon was torturous cause of cramps so didn't moved much. Was watching highschoolmusical earlier and i rly wouldn't mind if zac's my boyf. He's just tooooooo cuteeee to resist. Hahah. Life's kinda boring these few days huh, I NEED ALCOHOL PEOPLE! Srsly, pasir ris park soon to drink! I don't care. I'm gna die soon if i don't drink. Hahahahahahaha. Bye
Alcohol is the ultimate sex

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home