Friday, September 3, 2010

Easier said than done


You know what? I'm super unhappy when i did soooo many things before but just because of a few like rly super few things tht i did tht make things awful, I'm blacklisted. You just reminded of someone and i think you are the same, not worth it. I was always there, but now i won't be. Went airport to study today, studied 2 chapters but counted v little i guess. Hmmm will study tmr again at home. You know there are like millions of people out there reaching and seeking for their dreams, but just because they put it aside for some time doesn't mean they should give up. And if you're putting yourself in their shoes, you should think tht maybe they have their reasons for putting those aside. It's never too late to reach out, and i believe tht there's this someone always supporting in whatever i have planned in my life. Hope I'm able to fix my psp! I'm so gna chiong shows, games, mahjongs and alcohol after exams! Who's w me! Hehehehe.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home