Tuesday, August 24, 2010

If you're sexy and you know it


Hi suckers. \m/ Friday worked w Jaslyn was fking tiring i swear, the fking promotion comes at the fking wrong time dammit. Suppose to end work at 6pm but waited fr boyf till 7pm. Oh! Jewel was working at Carrefour, so i went down fr a little while and talked to her. I rly rly hope she feels happy in her life somehow. Went to have dinner at Old Airport Road, circle line is like an awesome creation. Hahah! The food there is great i must say. Went back to Suntec to pass her the key and went Carrefour to get some stuff. Saturday woke up like late, i know and I'm sorry. Hahah. Rushed down to ehub and met the rest, sang kbox till 230pm! Watched Step Up 3 and i swear Step Up is always the best dancing movie ever. Hahah. Their dance moves like fking cool only. Played pool then played arcade. Pool is damn fun, altho i kinda suck at it. Hahah. Sunday nothing much, went over to boyf's house to stay over till Tuesday. On the way, i suddenly feel like playing pool and just nice the train stopped at AMK, so we went over to play 1 round of pool. (Y) I like random impromptu trips. Hahah! Bought koi and i think my expectations got up real high, the first mouth was awful. I swear it's not worth queueing and waiting for another cup of koi. Idk why people love it so much. I didn't even wna finish the drink. Ran at night and my stamina dropped like hell cause of smoking. Bloody hell I'm gna stop as long as possible. Monday we went over to Queensway to look fr my bag and go Ikea to get all his needed furnitures. Tiring day and today packed his room. Shitz man he rly need to pay me fr labour fee. Hahah! Kidding. Okay there's work tmr and i hate wordy posts, altho it's damn wordy alr. Hahah! Bye motherfkers.
I'm danger like red zone.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home