Monday, August 2, 2010

I don't wish to lose something like your smile

I studied IMR till like 3am or so, slept for about 4hours and go for the fking test. I think it was fine i guess, the things tht came out are what I've expected. Anw, it's over. Went back home to sleep and i overslept cause i received a msg saying pizza was postponed, so I'm like half-concious, seeing the postponed, i dreamt tht all the lectures are being postponed as well, wtf right. So i woke up at 1.45pm, shocked, rushed and well done, I'm in school by 2.20. After everything met Tavis, went tampmall to have lunch+dinner and went back home. Gotta finish my drawing by today and colour a few, also do my tutorial, i wonder if i have enough time. Kinda lazy srsly. Looking forward to the holidays tht are gna come by. (:
I can't pretend tht it doesn't matter.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home