Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Rearrangement


A fast one, this dog of mine sat on my drawings then her butt became black and i have to spend time washing away the dirt. Stupid dog srsly, she just sits anywhere she likes. Anw went over to his hse ytd night for dinner, stayed over and went for CDS today. Fk i could have submit all my MCs but i lost 1, so i gotta wake up early tmr just to go ask them to re-issue for me. Anw, ended my CDS early and finally submitted my fking portrait, thanks guys for helping me w the leaves, irritating leaves. Lepak-ed till damn late like 10+ but not tht bad though, the weather sucks, seat sucks, but the companion was great. Gna do it again maybe on Thurs night after jamming. Wheeeecxzc. Hahah. Alright, gotta go memorize some MM before going to sleep! Pray hard i won't feel tired tmr, or i rly can die in school, like srsly die bcus I'll be some fking walking zombie. Lol. Bye!
I can't afford to lose time, I'm sorry, I'll change.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home