Friday, July 9, 2010

All the things we went through

He's my boyfriend. Any comments? Come and fking say it to me.
The girls.


3R01 \m/
Finally, evrything is over. Rly fking tiring i swear. Evrything was okay i guess. Many things happened in between here and there but I'm rly glad it's all over now. Wna thank babe for coming down and supporting on Thurs, he's like the first and last person who took photo w April. Hahah! No school for today, feels damn nice resting at home. Cramps hurting me like hell but lucky i had him w me. Accompanied him for his appointment and fk it i couldn't wait inside again. Ate porridge at Chinatown, went home and slept till late afternoon. Slept in the living room though, was sweating like hell idk why. Hahah. Tmr gna do up the blog and do my drawings altho I'm rly v reluctant to do so. Okay off now to watch my show. :D
I love loving you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home