Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Sometimes i wish i don't have to say much


Hey 2nd day of event, was rly tired. On the phone till quite late ytd night and also trying to do up the blog. Evryone kept asking me where's April and all. Hahah. V tired, did direct selling and giving out flyers when I'm supposed to be at the bubble tea! Bloody hell, so fking hot. Went to have lunch like half asleep. Took MC for my CDS as usual, then lepaked w friends. Niceeee. It's damn long since I've lepaked. Rly tired, so I'm gna go rest soon. And i rly can't stand how childish people can be srsly, rly feel sad for their parents and all. Their upbringing is so wrong, or maybe can't rly blame their parents, bcus afterall it's the individual's mindset tht matters most.
Keyboard warrior. Your cb fking smelly i swear, motherfker.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home