Wednesday, June 23, 2010

I think of you more than my heart beats


Hey fkers, today my feelings got played by 2 bastards. Rly. Call me while I'm bathing, didn't pick up only tht's it, they got the time to think of a prank. Told me i scored v badly for my paper, and i just got in a rly bad mood. Reached sch and found out I'm one those A in my class. Wtf, srsly 3 years in TP first time this alphabet appear i swear. Hahah. Anw, walked into the class quiz w no clue about the answers to those qns. Went to do proj in the lab and they fking tweet, make my hp ring dnknw how many fking times. Crazy shitz i swear. Ate at bizpark and went for lecture. Finally submitting my SIP form, let's just hope nothing goes wrong.
Coming for you i admit I'd rather give you the world, or we can share mine. (:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home