Thursday, June 17, 2010

And then you shot across my sky


Hey. Did proj in school today, was quite alright i guess just that somethg srsly dirty just polluted my eyes. Yucks right. Anw, credits to tavis, our rpb has some hope w the photos. Hahah. I'm alr tired and photoshop is just shitz, suck at it cause it's just so complicated. Don't even wna learn or play around w it also. Hahah.
Went tamp after that, had crispy chicken and milk tea. Like nice. Hahah. Lepak at starbucks for awhile and had late dinner, shitz, wanton mee again felt so sick of it. Hahah. I think I'm gna skip wanton mee for like weeks or somethg. Lol. Went back to starbucks and chillax, Ker rushed off after knowing tht the match has alr started. Funny. So continue slacking w Tavis till late and went back home. Nice, talked about life and evrythg. (Y) Love it. Alright, gna go off real soon cause tmr's 2pm again! Hoping tmr's weather would be really cool instead of floods or whatever. Hahah.
Would you go the extra mile, just for me? (L)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home