Friday, June 4, 2010

Letting go means being strong enough


Live beautifully, Dream passionately, Love completely.

We're afraid we care too much for fear that the other person doesn't care at all.
Easier said than done.
Finished all papers and officially started holidays for 2weeks. How exciting! :>
The papers are all like shit to me, overstudied for every fucking paper but it's okay. Got it over and done w alr. (Y)
Ytd night was bullshit but thanks to my friends. (Y) They like really trying real hard to enlighten me, psycho me and using many different words and examples just to make me get over the stage that I've always unable to cross. (: Really appreciated.
Dnknw since when i became like what i was in the past. Get rid of the fucking habit bev, it's time to grow up!
Fuck, I'm craving for my double whiskey now! DANIEL!!!!! Lol.
I can deal w Jim beam, redbull or even breezer right now! Anyone sweet and nice enough to sponsor me? Hehehehe.
Idk why but the whole fucking day, there's like millions or billions of butterflies in my stomach flying around like free. Zzz.
Okay maybe i go watch some show first! Byeeeeecxzcz and HELLO to HOLIDAYS! :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home