Thursday, May 13, 2010

Things change, people change as well


While looking through photos, realize how much things have changed in my life. Really miss what has happened in the past, the photos look so sweet, look so happy but when you recall what happened that make things different, you will feel that although the happy moments are taken down by camera, but the unhappy moments are not taken down it will still be taken down in your memory. Because normally people naturally remembers the bad stuff and forgot the good stuff, so taking pictures about the good stuff including the bad stuff in your memory, forms the whole puzzle.
Have been thinking a lot w friends and i wanna thank them for giving me comments and everything. I know what are my flaws, i know where my fault lies at but maybe that's me and maybe like what he said, I'm only 19, my thinking might be this way but as i grow older, my thinking might change. Which is true and i just wanna take things slow.
I know that not everything can go my way and i should try to accept new things. Hmm..
I wanna watch movie! I wanna go shopping! Wanna hang out w friends.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home