Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Grant me a time machine


Rough period. There are times when you really wish that you can turn back time and change things but apparently it only happens in cartoon network.
Anyw, didn't went to school today. Down w flu but the doctor just not very interested. Feels damn sick and irritated, every 30mins to 1hour, have to blow my nose and stuff.
I really regret going freehand drawing, now I'm not stressing about my studies, but always stressing about my drawings.
What are you willing to give up for me?
If i take a step back, would you take the extra 2 steps forward just to reach to me?
Because sometimes, i wish i'd the courage and run towards you but somehow, situation changes and i tend to move backwards unknowingly.
What are the promises you can give to me?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home