Thursday, May 6, 2010

Distance is not a problem for us

Okay I'm really very tired, these few days never even had exactly 8 hours of sleep. How can this be right? I'm suppose to like sleep 14hours!
Teachers just keep bombing us with projects and deadlines. Everyone also like stressed, idk about the rest but i know me and Kereen really kanjiong. Haha. Wa i think this would be the first time I'm so enthu about everything in school, go lectures also listen, tutorials also do, projects will do my part and try to finish it asap. (Y) What a good girl, I'm gonna keep saying I'm a good girl until my boyfriend starts to catch the hint and be proud of me. (:
Downloaded photoshop CS5 today and mannnn how i wish i can invest on photography and everything. Having a few thousands worth of camera, editing photographs till it's amazing, taking photos of nature and everything else with an awesome camera. T.T How i wish i was rich.

Anyw, school days have been busy and i didn't have the time to sit at home to blog, because once i reach home, either i sleep or i start doing tutorials. Lucky i quit my job, although i miss the money coming in every month but still, at least i feel that i have more recreation time than last time. :D
Need to see doctor soon regarding of my skin, it's still so pinkish red! Zzzz.
Really weird, sabrina's mum recently called me up asking me out for some dinner w their family. -.- I don't mind but if her main motive is to try to make things better for the both of us, i guess it's just making it worse.

Maybe during the weekends I'll sit by the grass... wait i hate grass. Maybe I'll sit by the pathway and start drawing things on my sketchbook like some artist. -.-.... Although i love to do this, but I'm being forced to do so. Knn. Okay.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home