Sunday, April 11, 2010

When you have became the same

On the way to butter factory!
Soccer @ Kallang Cage, that's RenHao btw. Haha.

Alright back again.
Friday accompanied babe to SGH for his stupid appt and once again I'm NOT ALLOWED to watch. I v fat meh?! Will take up a lot of space meh!? Just wanna stand one side and watch what. Stupid asshole. Had porridge @ Chinatown and we took bus to TP. Zzzzzzzz. Paid the stuid $101.50 school fees. ARGH I'll forever hate school i swear, it always gives me trouble unnecessarily and makes me upset by giving me timing that force me to wake up in the fucking early morning. Idk why i so suay in TP. Always give me sucky timetable, give me sucky subjects, give me sucky lectures, give me sucky classes. I think TP also don't like me, nevermind 1 more year only. I LUN!
Went home rest like 5-10mins? And we prepared for badminton @ Simei CC. Wa i tell you is damn shag! Damn long never touch the racket and that idiot keep making me laugh until i cannot play properly. & he ALWAYS purposely make me run!! Zzzzz. Bcus my racket handle wore out alr, so the color will drop and when you sweat and hold the handle your hand will turn blue. HAHA.
And then he saw his hand he say looks like Avatar and started making the "woooo weeeee!!" sound. CB I STILL RMB DAMN CLEARLY. And w actions!!! HAHAHAHAHAHA Wtf man.
Had dinner and went home. (Y)
Saturday soccer 10am @ kallang cage. TIRED! Bcus ytd night i couldn't sleep and my boyfriend, careful k cause the next text will come UNEXPECTEDLY. Lol. After soccer cabbed down to chongpang for lunch and went his house. Slept for that 30mins and he v smart, he put his leg in the foot massager and lie on the floor and sleep. (Y) Woke up and prepare to go Sao Mu w his relatives. Ate at his ahma house. OMG YOGGYBEAR!!!!!! Idk why she don't like me. ): I'm like trying to speak dog to her but i think she just thinks I'm crazy bcus of my retarded actions, it's like I'm trying to ask a kid to come over. LOL. Got a lift from his aunt to Sengkang and we went home to sleep for 1hr30mins!! Woke up and prepared for clubbing. See how much sleep I'm lacking of! Haha. Went butter factory that night and it was awesome w the girls. (Y) They were high and fun and we really enjoyed. However, there's a lot of things that really dirty my eyes. What a turn off. And somehow, at that moment, someone appeared in my mind. =X Reached home like 5am and slept till next day for work.
Worked @ Clarke Quay today w Jojo for awhile and she's still so cute and hot! Haha. Anyw that will be all. I wanna fully enjoy my last week of holidays!! Guys! Let's come out for a gathering! :D

2 Comments:

Blogger Kereen said...

EH SAME CLASS AGAIN LA SIA!

April 12, 2010 at 10:40 PM  
Blogger Beverley said...

EH YAH SIAL. SHIOK ONLY. but... zzzz. HAHAHA

April 14, 2010 at 12:39 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home