Monday, March 29, 2010

All the crazy shit i did tonight

I suddenly in love w muse. -.-
Anyw today was totally boring! But good day to rest. Tomorrow's @ fareast and i srsly rather work fareast than suntec, at least can sit comfortably. zzz. Suntec is fucking far from the mrt station.

Hope I'm still able to work even when year 3 started. It will all depends on the timetable alrdy. Hahah. I didn't really fully enjoy this holiday of mine.
Guys v good at hot and cold right?
But sadly, I'm half guy also so i can play the game as long as u're game on.
I guess girls on their side is good at mind games huh. So cool ! Like that I'm good @ hot & cold as well as mind games! How awesome is that. HAHAHA. Okay my nonsense all coming out alrdy.

Ahhhhh headache today! Maybe i shld head to bed much earlier than expected. Hehe. See how la!
I want to restttttt... i want to sit on the beach and just let one day pass.... i want to lepakk till AM... I wanna go drinking... I wanna just relax outside... I wanna just sit at the park and listen to my music...
This is what i want in my life. Shitz man i seem like no goal. Sigh. BYE.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home