Friday, March 26, 2010

Eenie Meenie

People always say "i wish i have a rich bf / if only my bf is rich" But honestly, when you really got one that is rich will you really be happy? Hard to say huh. Hahah.
It's sweet and nice if he can pay for every fucking single thing you want.
But then again, when you use that thing do you feel v shiok? =/
And also if the thing like spoil, does your guilt x5? HAHA.

Today work was weird. Hahah i guess you guys should know the reason well enough. Things can never be the same already. It's the same in a r/s when a person betray yur strong trust it's difficult to believe the person ever again. Worse still, the person is not putting in any effort to earn that trust back. Lol. It's really heartaching but only people who are in the picture can fully understand and see. Outsiders are just using their bias judgement to understand the situation.
I packed half of my table and I'm really lazy to touch my shelf bcus it's damn dusty and it's just all papers, see alrdy just feel like burning all of them. zzz.

I'm gonna go play my psp before sleeping. It's time to get started.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home