Friday, March 19, 2010

The best few hours

Work at central dusty sucks big bloody time today, know why? Cause my super slack colleague forgot to do stocktake ytd and I actually have to do it for him today when I just did stocktake ytd at bloody suntec which is the biggest outlet of all. Tell me wtf. I'm fucking dulan today bcus I have to climb up and down the ladder since I'm not tall enough to reach stocks on top and it's very tiring plus I'm scare of heights so imagine I climb up and down the ladder slower than usual people. Don't laugh cause it's just a ladder how tall can it be but I'm scare bcus it's shaky and unstable, anything happens that's it you guys have to visit me at ward 7 changi general hospital.

My stomach feels so so much better today and ytd sucks bcus my head felt like it's exploding and my boyfriend just damn good at making matters worse. Talked to cloudie today and found out that her dog just passed away, somehow it triggers a lot of thoughts. Death is really very sudden, it doesn't give u any warning that is why u must always live each day like yur last. I really can't imagine if April is not with me anymore... Or even my family members. It just pains me to even imagine it. I know that sometimes I think too far and too much than a normal person but maybe this is why I grew mature faster because many things happened in my surroundings and I have absolute no choice but to accept the fact, take in the experience, and move on with a complete different thinking.

Okay next for the happy thing is i've learnt how to let go. :)
And babe surprised me today again! He just like to bluff me and all. Hahah he came down Clarke quay at about 8pm and he accompanied me till 9pm so that one hour of work is the most enjoyable one hour ever. :D really nice and sweet of him, I can't stand him whenever he does things like these. I'll definitely melt. Lol. Went to eat at fisherman wharfs and I think it's affordable yet not bad so counted good. Hahah. First time there and I kept complaining hot but it's nice to be there w him. :)
Alright tmr he has an appt at 10am can u believe it i have to wake up at 8am to go w him it's like the timing to go school! I'm gonna like kowtow to myself. Okay wth. Hahah! Actually this is just something small compared to those things that he actually did for me. Awesome!
Goodnight.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home