Saturday, March 13, 2010

A fast weekend

Happy belated birthday ahker! :D

@Hardrockcafe

Liveband whoa.

Partyworld! Damn shiok.

Lastly. I love this guy above.

My bf is just awesome in his own special ways.
Thurs when i end work I'm suppose to go my ahma house for dinner, and then i asked him along so we suppose to meet @ Tamp int straight. & he just surprise me, when i leave the shop he was waiting behind the pillar, and i just keep msging i really didnt know until when i walk past i saw someone like look weird hiding behind a pillar, so i looked up and WHOA! Hahah so sweet.
Played poker using macaroni as chips -.- HAHA. won like $20 and cab-ed home. Hahah.
He start messing up my room to actually make my pc able to watch tv and now MY ROOM GOT TV TO WATCH!!!! Damn shiok.
Babe i know you're trying real hard and I'm really touched w evry single things you do for me.
Friday of course my goodie goodie friend's birthday! :D Ahker ah Ahker. LOL. Surprised her @ Shaw house there. Lol went to sing K. Like high only. Hahah had dinner @ hardrockcafe w pole dancing. Wth right. Then went down to ker house to cut cake and now I'm home!
IT fair tmr w babe & Daniel. (: Let's hope it will be a nice day tmr kkkkkkkzzzzzz.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home