Monday, March 1, 2010

OVER!!!

I cross my fingers that i can pass my RA2. 26 marks idk how many marks i can get but i know it's not much. Bloody hell, too nervous too stress you get all the points mixed up. Study so hard so much also like no use, i heartpain for azie, she studied 4 days straight without going out but i only started ytd. -.- HAHA.
Anyw, it's over and hope i won't see it again.

Thanks people for wishing me luck and also thanks azie helped me a lot ytd night by guiding me and all. (: Thanks babe too! Was there for me when i complain and spam vulgarities. HAHA.
Good job bev, today azie smoked and i only took 2 glances of the cig but I'm glad i resisted it. I've still got a long way to go but I'll try my v best. (:

yay now i can play my psp all in peace alrdy. Heh.
Ker me wanna suntan on friday!! Hahah. Ali say he wanna teach me how to swim. Die. HAHA.
Anyw those people who purchase the contact lens, because i chose meet up and she have emailed me that the meet up is on 6th march, so after i get the contact lens i'll pass it to you guys when there's a chance. Sorry it took so long though.

Normally reflect on yourself first before you start shooting any rubbish out.
I did a lot of reflecting and considerations and i included the risks involved. Hahah.
Tabee me wanna crush all yur cigs (:

2 Comments:

Blogger Kereen said...

Okay can go go tanning! But my menses haven't come. I praying sia!!! Cuz got symptoms alr :(

March 1, 2010 at 4:13 PM  
Blogger Beverley said...

Hahah! Suntanning no need go into water. Just pray that faster come, faster finish. HAHA.

March 1, 2010 at 11:30 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home