Saturday, February 27, 2010

Jerks

I don't see the point in every single thing you do. Whatever you are doing, you are finding excuses for yourself. There's no need to do all these, totally not necessary but you are just doing it for the ultimate motive. This time things are different already. I kept helping i kept doing things just for you but obviously you have already planned yur path perfectly and you don't need any advices from anybody. Since it's that case then I'm letting go. I don't see a point in tiring myself out just to put in 200% effort in helping you when you totally just want things to go your way. Your stuff, I'm not gonna care a shit anymore.

You pissed me off, you turn me off but i refuse to ignore you but everyone has their limits.

Just for a guy and you're being like this. It's so downright stupid.
You scold others, you comment about others but when things come to you, you bloody hell doing the same thing. So does that mean that i can use what you scolded others back to you?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home