Monday, February 22, 2010

Always giving your best shot

He cheated by fixing the puzzle according to the numbers given at the back. Tsk.
Crab day!

Sleep too much also will headache sial. -.-
Had my first paper today, should be able to pass. Hahah.
Saturday had dinner w my family, woooo ate 2 chilli crab like shiok only! Hahah.
I miss kuishinbo. Hahah!
Yesterday went over to babe's ahma house for visiting. There's a maltese dog too! But it's a humji dog. Hahaha. Went over his house to nua, wanna sleep but got really bored, wanna study then feel tired. HAHA. Went home and babe booked in. ):
Feel so nua today like so lazy to study, maybe i will work hard tomorrow uh, I'm feeling real tired now and having a headache as well. Zzz.
Gonna start work on Weds and I'm so unwillingly. Hahah.
Okayz srsly games on itouch really addictive, now my itouch games i always depend on babe to help me download. Hahah. Thank god i have such a device genius boyfriend.


I like it when you always try yur best to make me happy.

You know that i love your laughter the most and you always let me tickle you just so that i could laugh and enjoy your laughter.
You know that i love eating egg but restricting myself and you always secretly add egg to my order.
You know that i get tired/bored very easily and you always try your best to make things more exciting as well as entertaining me whenever i get bored.
You know that I'm those kind that always keep things to myself but you will do everything just to open me up so that i feel comfortable and let me take things slowly.

You always never gave up on me, i wanna thank you for keep holding on to me and keeping to our promise so tightly.

I love you, for making me laugh
for understanding me so well
for always trying yur best whenever you're w me
and for.. loving me for who i am.

Baby you will always be number one in my heart.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home