Friday, February 26, 2010

Best porridge ever

Hello everybadeee.
Okayz ytd my friend start to think a lot in the end stayed up till damn late just to acc and knock more sense out of him since he alrdy got some sense. LOL.
Morning woke up, was feeling damn unwell so didn't manage to meet babe @ SGH.
So he came over and shock w lots of plastic bags in his hand. Saw vege and stuff and I'm still in a blur of what he's gonna do. In the end found out he's cooking porridge for me. Like lame for many out there but for me, it's not lame bcus it really means a lot to me. :D
Saw vitasoy and some other food that i liked to eat! Wooo. + apple. Heh.
He's so sweet right, i know. Heh.

So the porridge took 2 hours and it became dinner in the end. LOL. Now he's sleeping and I'm lazy to play poker on my own. Hahah.
I shall go play some games before the torture come for me to study RA2. ):
Byez.

Downgrading yourself for a guy is never worth a try.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home