Thursday, February 25, 2010

Beauty catches the attention, personality catches the heart

She looks damn sleepy. Lol.

See yawn alrdy. Lol.



Failed


Succeed! Haha. -.-
Okay went to work today was bored but time passed fast enough. Skipped company's dinner :D
I rmbed what Tavis told me once was that, everyone wants things to go their way but not every thing is able to go their way. & it has been in my mind whenever i want things to go my mind, and somehow i loosen up because i know this time it won't be going my way, but i know the next time it definitely will. (:
I dowan to study T.T
People get tired eventually when the efforts put in are not being appreciated. This is my limit.
If you choose to believe someone's word over another then all you are doing is choosing to believe what suits you.
Yay tomorrow's friday! Boo because monday's nearing! zzz.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home