Sunday, February 28, 2010

It feels free

Wheeee tomorrow is my last paper I hope I will be smarter tomorrow or rather have all the good luck I have bomb tomorrow. Hahah. Anyw worked today w Kate wasn't that bad, she's cute and nice to work with so okay. Hahah.

I feel tired but relaxed after learning how to let go and not care about things that's not within my limits. :)

I'm gonna go sleep soon and wake up in the early morning to do some last minute revision and evrything I'm still left w like 4 chapters and I'm so lazy because the book is so fucking thick and wordy. Nabei. See alrdy no wonder headache and sleepy. Hahah.

Oh yah it's our 8months today. Nothing much cause since we are not really into those celebrations and stuff but babe, I'm glad we came through everything till now. I know recently was kinda rough but im glad things are being sorted out now. :) it feels good when yur boyfriend actually put in the effort to remember the date and timing so he can be the first to wish you and don't mind whether you will be the first to wish. I was engrossed in tv when he suddenly whisper to me happy 8 months, at that moment I couldn't care whether my mum is awake or sleep and I immediately gave him a hug and a kiss. So touched and happy that he remembered when I'm always the one forgetting. Hahah. Really surprised it has been 8 months, like wow Beverley is having a longer r/s than expected. Haha!

Okayz that'll be all. I'm gonna .... Sleep bye.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home